
1. A trip to West End in September included a trip to the Lego store.
2. Our little Rudolph after his first ever face-painting experience. He requested "a star shape".
3. I took an online photography course focusing on getting you (the photographer) in more photos. Great lessons learned.
(I seem to be having major issues with font size and colour, sorry for this.)
I wish I didn't have to post this right now as I wanted to share many more Christmas related posts with you, but the month of December has certainly gotten away from me. Left on the list to do is a last minute trip to the grocery store, present wrapping, bon bon making (more assembling than making), making sugar cookies (although this may have to get scrapped) and a good tidying up. It's exhausting just reading that list!
We are certainly looking forward to the next couple of days so we can slow down, relax, enjoy good food with family and simply do nothing. Please understand that if you don't hear from me for a week or two it's a good thing and it means we are enjoying Kevin's time off and recharging our batteries.
I want to take the chance to wish you and your families a very merry Christmas. May you too enjoy a break and the opportunity to sit back and admire what's good in your life.
Merry Christmas!
Happy Christmas EVE Eve!!!
ReplyDelete