
For a while now I have wanted to compile an
Etsy wish list, but the truth is that there is so much of a good thing on there that it's crazily overwhelming. Quilts, re-usable lunch bags, kids "eating out" playmats, the list goes on. Today, on their home page
this little baby greeted me. I'm thinking it might look nice on my craft room door.
You have a craft room! I am super jealous!! I only have a craft storage container.
ReplyDeleteYour card making has inspired me, I even picked up a few stamps on sale for my next project =)
did you know that Friday 14th May comes after the 13th of May.
ReplyDelete365 to no where??????
Just testing the comment counter...anyone else having comment issues?
ReplyDeleteYes, I am very lucky to have a craft room. I think I would go insane without my own space, although I need to keep it much, much cleaner! Sadly it would be the first room to go if we had to downsize.
ReplyDeleteWatch out, because for me it all started with a few stamps that were on sale! Would love to see your project.
Dad - I'll get back to it before I'm 30.