
Well I surely have been MIA on both of my blogs lately. After getting back from the coast I needed a break. I was hoping that the trip would leave me feeling refreshed and ready to get back into life at home but I was very sadly mistaken. All three of us were at the beginning of a cold when we left, so that coupled with a sleepless first night, trying to manage a toddler in a one room hotel suite by myself, two full day adventures and the challenge of meal times when you are not at home was simply exhausting. I've had a couple of comments saying it's disappointing that I haven't kept up to date with my blogs but for once I've put myself first and don't feel at all guilty for that. That is rare for me, but I'm so happy I did it.
I've tried to make a few changes since coming back, all in the area of being a better housewife and stay at home Mum. I'm far from where I would like to be but I'm determined and inspired to be the Super Mum of my dreams, one step at a time.
The picture above is from our first full day down the coast. Brian and I caught the Monorail across to The Oasis shopping centre where we spent a large part of the day. In the afternoon (thank goodness Brian is again sleeping in the pram) we headed over to the beach for a little play. Brian absolutely LOVED the waves and could have spent hours there I'm sure. He wasn't as keen on making sand castles or getting sand on anything other than his toes.
Hello My Beautiful Daughter-In-Law,
ReplyDeleteI love the pic and Brian is slim but tall. Can you tell me his waist size, leg length, & top size. It will help !
I'm happy you put yourself first, and don't stop. As a wife and Mum you give 110% so good for you. Love Marilyn