...someone might be in need of these or these, or both. Especially seeing as this shot was taken over 4 months ago and we still need to use a belt with these shorts.We are approaching the cooler weather months and have recently opened up the "too warm/too big" clothes drawer. We didn't have much success in the pants department, unless you consider being able to fit two Brian's in one pair of pants success. We even had the misfortunate luck of finding a pair that are both way to big around the waist and about 3 inches too short in the leg.
I've had my eye on both the Dapper Snappers and Smartie Pants for a while now. While I think the Dapper Snappers would have better success, I'm finding a that a lot of Brian's pants don't have belt loops. I'm not a big online shopper so I haven't ordered anything yet, but if I do happen to cross some such invention in a local store I'll invest in the company immediately! For now, despite frustrations at nappy time, we will stick to the trusty old belt.
No comments:
Post a Comment