Wednesday, 25 November 2009

Dancing For Joy

Christmas for me is about family and I'm dancing for joy to hear that my Nan and Uncle Chris will be here from Dec 30 til Jan 13. They will be staying with my Aunt as she's close to the good fishing spots. My expertise on fishing is limited to literally being caught by my brother when I was younger. He must have thought the hot pink lure made a nice hand accessory for me = ) (No hard feelings Shane!!)

I had decided to extend my December Daily Album to December 26th, as that's when we will be celebrating with my older brother and his family. Now I need another trip to the local scrapbook store to pick up a few more supplies so I can extend my album to include my Nan and Uncle's visit. Thanks Nan for the excuse to go shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment