Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Library Books

Is anyone else bad with their library books? I'm one of those annoying people that borrow out a few books, look through them (I only borrow non-fiction from the library) the first few days I have them, renew them at the end of the month, and madly look through them again just before I take them back to the library - two months after I first borrowed them out!!

I'll make a return to actually posting on this blog just as soon as our new internet month kicks in, as the connection we are currently on is slow enough that if I drank coffee I could make one and drink it in between loading pages.

I also need to sort out the issues with my photo editing software - the very very high tech Neo Office!

2 comments:

  1. We are trying to make better use of the library.. Sometimes I'm still guilty of buying books because I don't want to wait.. but man, you can't beat free!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always used to be like that. Now I am more paranoid I put it on my calendar and in my phone when they are due to return!

    ReplyDelete