
Seeing as I'm wasting time (avoiding all those things I don't want to do today) I thought I could at least do a post.
This is Brian and I mucking around the other day. It was a little tricky trying to catch him laughing, as he laughed AFTER each photo was taken - of course!
We have been having lots of fun lately and I'm constantly impressed with how much Brian understands. Although it would be nice, for him at least if he actually stopped slamming his finger in the draw - doing this more than once is obviously not enough to learn the lesson!
Brian has FINALLY started pushing himself up from his belly and getting himself into the sitting position and is getting better at walking, albeit while holding my hands.
Yesterday's lessons included touching hale and today Brian learned that only girls wear bandaids - chewing them off is way better!
Hi there Chook,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let u know we read your blogs and look forward to catching up at Christmas.
Luv Kerri and Dallas and kids.xoxo
Such a great picture!!! I hope things are well and that Brian has a new cousin real soon.D
ReplyDeleteYou got love all the baby milestones they reach :) Cute picture! xxx
ReplyDelete