
Dear Dadda
Aren't you jealous? Today I had my first taste of chocolate and it was sooo good. You know that left over Tim Tam you and Mumma always fight over, well from now on it's mine, ok? Does this cute face help my cause?
You and Mumma always call me a ham (as evidenced by my super cute face above) and today I also had my first taste of that too. I prefer chocolate, that's why I secretly stuffed the sandwiches down beside me in my high chair. Mumma thought I ate them, shhhh!
Love Brian
P.S. Mumma hasn't gotten ANYTHING done today!!
He is just IT! All that and a can of custard =)
ReplyDeleteGive him hugs from us!
Crystal, Cass & Gavyn
OMG~ Forget the chocolate, I could just eat him right up~. I love all of his facial expressions. You really do have to post more pics of him for all of us from soo far away.
ReplyDeleteHe is a child after my own heart... a chocolate fan~ can't get any better then that!!
Lots of love, Darlene Jeremy & Peyton
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
ReplyDeleteHis face is super adorable! xxx.