
Isn't it kind of fun to peek inside other people's fridges? Well any ideas what we were having on Friday? Sandwiches, and lots of them. I took a big plate to Mum's Group and made a few extra for our dinner, all plated up and ready to go so we could start the movie ASAP. Quantum of Solace was our movie. I like it when after watching a movie I feel like I can watch it again soon. So many little things I know I need to catch the second time around.
Saturday 21st March

We FINALLY turned around Brian's car seat. They say don't do it too early, we didn't. This is Brian being strapped in for the first time and giving his Mumma a big smile as she was super excited that he's a big boy now and gets to face the same way as us. Kevin had fun looking at Brian while we were driving along. I'm seeing a hazard here!
Sunday 22nd March

A quick (although somehow it took me about 30 minutes to prepare) and easy dinner. Roast beef, cucumber, carrot, tomato, vintage cheese, bread roll with butter and my famous spread I use on cucumber sandwiches (ricotta, milk and pesto) - it was a bit of a use up the stuff in the fridge before it goes bad night.
This week I need to work on a few big cook ups for Brian. I scored a fair bit at the market on Saturday and am delighted to hear they will be starting a Wednesday night twilight market in April. Might not work out for me but cool to know a Saturday sleep in is possible (I wish). On Brian's menu will be sweet potato, parsnip, avocado, carrot, corn, tomato, zucchini, nectarine, pear, peach. I'll be doing them up in all kinds of ways and of course not all together!!
Heinz Ketchup is ze best! X.
ReplyDeletenow there is a happy boy to be watching what's going on
ReplyDelete