Thursday, 26 March 2009

23&24/03/2009

Monday 23rd March



Last Thursday I noticed that Brian finally has some teeth on the way. I wasn't too sure if they were through yet as he pushes me away at anything that looks like I might be trying to wipe his nose. On Monday I tried to capture the raised gums he has on the bottom of his mouth, the result above was my attempt to at least capture SOMETHING.



Tuesday 24th March



I was in need of a quote and had a read through my quote book, which I haven't done in a while. This is one I like.


Wednesday's photo will be up possibly tomorrow, the boy that was trying to get my attention by blowing raspberries at me has now progressed to more unhappy sounds.

2 comments:

  1. WOW Brooke what a handsome man you have! I love these pics!
    <3 Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. 23rd and 24th no pics the month seems to be dragging on, wait a minute isn't today the 5th of april?

    ReplyDelete