It's become apparent that my camera has lost some of it's "coolness" and I'm finding myself using it less often. To stop the build up of dust, for the month of March I will take a photo a day. I'll post it all here, can't promise a post each day, but you will eventually see 31 photos.
In other, more important news, 7 years ago today we were celebrating with people we love:
I remember the day well, now look at you they still asked to talk to your mum..............
ReplyDeleteThanks. Yes, for anyone that wasn't aware my delight at winning a contest recently was quashed when a guy came to the door and asked if my parents were home!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary Brooke & Kevin
ReplyDelete<3 Crystal, Cass & Gavyn
Happy 7 year anniversary~ I love the picture you chose for this post.
ReplyDeletexxx Darlene, Jeremy & Peyton
Hello Brooke and Kevin
ReplyDeleteWow 7 years since that great day! Happy Anniversary. It just feels like a shoer while has passed since that day. So for me to just have been there again seeing you guys and now Brian, it seems like yesterday. Always good to take a quick look back and reflect. I am looking forward to seeing the 30 more for the next month.
Aurelle