Sunday, 6 July 2008

Our Little Man


Just a really quick post with a picture, sorry it's around the wrong way, I can't get iphoto to co-operate and I really don't have the time to figure it out just yet.

We have noticed that Brian's hair is darkening up. Today we go to Nan and Pop's house for dinner (our first outing). We wanted to go for a walk in the pram but the weather hasn't been the best. I think we might have to fight over who gets to push him!

3 comments:

  1. OMG he's sooo small!! Look at his little head in that hat (which is probably a size small/newborn). What a cutie!!!
    Hope you both are doing well and able to get some rest.

    Darlene & Peyton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Proud Parents,
    Brian may be small but he seems to enjoy his feedings , and I'm sure when I come over, I too will be fighting to push the stroller. :)
    Hope your both not too tired, the work does get easier. Give Brian hugs and kisses xoxoxoxo
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey it was good to take brian for SMB "secret mens business" his first visit the the Shed, a place of peace for all males..............

    ReplyDelete