Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Now We Are Three



He's Here!

Kevin and I welcomed Brian Xavier into the world on Friday 27th June 2008 at 6:31am.

Weight: 5lbs 8oz
Length: 50cm

Info on the birth, progress, etc. to come.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Baby Brian,
    You look so beautiful, Na Na, loves you and I will see you soon, so I'm sure your other NaNa and grand-pa will be there for you.
    Kevin and Brooke, well done! I think Brian looks a little like his dad, when he was born. love you all and we are anxious to hold our precious grandson. xoxoxoxoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good looking boy, just like his Pop.
    Same hair line and all.
    Congrats guys, we are coming in for more cuddles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEah!!! So happy for the both of you! He is so adorable... I love looking at the pics you posted. Be sure to keep the postings coming!!!

    Hope your able to sleep with the newborn... oh the memories!

    Much love,
    Darlene, Peyton & Jeremy

    ReplyDelete