We visited my Nan, Pa and my uncle Chris (visiting from Melbourne) at my Aunty's place on Saturday. Nan had a craving for ice cream, so "the kids" enjoyed waiting for him to arrive and ordering their favourites.
Dad's philosophy with BBQ's is that you must have a sausage in bread with onion and sauce and the sauce MUST be dripped onto your shirt, otherwise it isn't a good BBQ. Applying the same philosophy I'm guessing it was a good ice cream because chocolate sauce ended up on his shirt. All in a day's fun!
I love the picture of the ice cream van!!! It's been years since I saw ours (a guy on a bike with a freezer full of wrapped ice creams).
ReplyDeleteSummer is just starting here... slowly but it's trying.
Darlene
love the pic of the "kids"!!! i think you should enlage it and frame it! :^)
ReplyDeleteHi Chook, your blog is very interesting & fun to read. I know you want out of hospital now but when baby is born don't let them kick you out too soon, rest & enjoy the break.
ReplyDeleteSee you soon, love mum.