Wednesday, 13 June 2007

Who Wants To Buy Dinner?



I feel like such a scab today. I walked into work this morning and Philip (can I post someone's name if they don't know about it or about this blog?) came up to me and pulled a Skor bar out of his bag and said "this is for you". Ok, so, for any American readers (if anyone actually reads this - I think I need publicity) this isn't really a big deal. But for me it's a huge deal. I live in Australia and fell in love with these when in Canada. Needless to say that was morning tea.

At lunchtime I was walking to Coles to buy some biscuits to go with my Salmon Philly Cream cheese. And who did I come across? My Mum and brother. That's also a huge deal. I don't know how long it's been since my Mum has been in the city. Not to mention my Mum and brother both work. Turns out my brother had a medical appointment and my Mum has recently discovered "Carer's Leave". So Mum being Mum bought my lunch for me.

Everything I've eaten today (except my breakfast bar and the marshmallows I had 5 minutes ago) has been bought by someone else. Everything always comes in threes right? So who wants to buy me dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment