Owh man, have I been slack. Almost two months and no post. And I'm disappointed when the blogs I read aren't updated a couple of times a week!
One place I've been checking out lately is Papertrey Ink. I'm so inspired by their stamps and the options that their stamps offer. I'm just hanging out for my birthday cause I really really want some. Another reason for my loving this place is that their samples are on cards. There is just something that I love so much more about making cards than scrapbooking. I think it's the minimal commitment involved. I don't feel like someone is going to see my card in ten years time. And it's so much smaller. It's easier to fill the space. And I don't have to figure out getting my photos printed.
I am about to start getting a few of my photos printed. My Nan turns 80 at the end of this month and I want to make her a mini album. She would completely freak if she knew that her age was on the internet for all to see. Many years ago my Nan crossed her age off my Mum's calendar. And up until last week no one really knew how old she is.
It's becoming a bit of a tradition in my family to make a big deal when someone reaches 80. A few years ago my parent's flew my family (9 of us) to country Victoria to celebrate my Pop's 80th. My parents are going back for my Nan's birthday but my hubby and I can't make it as he has an exam on that day. However, keeping up this 80th tradition we plan to fly down to Melbourne for my Pa's 80th. We would like to make a big deal for him. And we will visit my other grandparents then too.
No photos this post. Just a link if it works.
Owh yeah, and thanks for my one and only comment. I was so excited when I saw it - especially as no one really knows about this place yet. I think it might be from my Dad. Not sure yet though.
No comments:
Post a Comment