That's what Brian excitedly repeated today. Anticipation here is high and it's infectious. A little boy is feeding off his big brother to learn what this season is all about. It's gorgeous!
So very happy that we celebrate the month instead of the day. Thanks to Ali and December Daily.
Tomorrow the tree goes up and the living room gets rearranged to make our tree the hero. I love that part, particularly ditching the coffee table and moving the rug next to the tree. The amount of time we spend on the floor there in December makes me happy.
November has been crazy and there is more to come but I think there is something about the calendar change that makes the crazy part of the fun.
Hopefully tomorrow the advent calendar will get a real home. I put it up tonight because I know the kids will be super excited to see it in the morning. Totally not ready but making it so.
Happy December!
FYI - Posting from my phone. Valuing telling the story over perfection and quality. It's where I want to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment