The shopping is done, the wrapping is mostly done, one construction piece left to be built and one little brother to sign his name on a card for his big brother. This year we are spending Christmas at my parent's house, as we usually do, but with a few extra guests - my older brother and his family. 14 people in all, it will be wonderful. We had a taste of what it's like to have so many people in my folks house yesterday when we popped in for a visit. It's crowded, noisy and fun. No shortage of babysitters, entertainment and/or mouths to feed!
The picture above was early December when we first got the tree out. I just love Brian in his Christmas jammies. Everyone needs red and white striped shorts this time of year! For the record, they didn't have ones with with "nice" checked on the back.
To those reading, merry Christmas. I hope that you have a wonderful day with your loved ones. I'd love to bottle this 'pre Christmas' feeling.
Brooke

Hi Brooke,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute picture!! I love that you have summer time pj's while we are bundled in winter ones.
Hope it was a wonderful Christmas for you and family. We had a good one but I do miss the days when they were this young.
Happy New Year to you also, hope it's filled with lots of hugs, laughs, fun, LOVE and PEACE!!