I'm thinking a lot about people today. Particularly some that are going through the hardest times of their lives. Some can see the end of the tunnel and others don't quite know how long or what shape the tunnel ahead is. Some tunnels have ended and the aftermath is hurting.
I'm also thinking of relationships. Building them. How the things we do shape them. How building them helps and changes our future. The role technology plays. Does it make it easier or more difficult.
I think I call this "life" - I often wonder this when people watching.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you've got a bit on your mind, life can be hard sometimes and you just wish that some didn't have to have such a bumpy ride. I hope that you are keeping well. x
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing your thought, brooke! yes, navigating through tunnels can be difficult, especially if they are long and dark, but I am a firm believer in the light at the end of the tunnel and for taking notice of small flickers of light along the way!
ReplyDeleteMaintaining and building relationships is important work. Thank goodness for technology making it easier for us to keep in touch after all these years :) Kate