What I've been learning for about the last year now is that things change and evolve all the time. Of course I've always known this but I don't think I quite knew to what extent. I will often set about organising, for example my craft space and think that I'll be happy and organised when I'm done. But the truth is that it's never really finished, we change and evolve how we work and how things best work for us all the time.
I'm happy to say that my life has been going through a lot more of this change lately. Nothing has happened, don't worry. I'm just happy to be spending less time online (and out of the house) and more of it doing the things that I have always wanted. Well, not quite as luxuriously as that sounds. Mostly I've been vacuuming and mopping and doing dishes and laundry a lot more than I used to. I'm making meals for my family, snacks for my children (goodbye store bought muesli bars) and finding some time to work on little projects like a little crafting and a little clearing the clutter that we live in.
I still have a long way to go to be where I would love to be but this is the life that I want to be living.

Yay, Brooke! You go girl! Sounds like you have been successful in making those changes! Do you have any tips for your readers who would like to do the same? I spend way too much time online...if I cut down on how much time I used the internet and was strict about setting goals of things to do each day, I'm sure I would get more done! Kate M
ReplyDeleteP.S. I was wondering what was keeping you from updating your blog - Kate M
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like things are going really well for you. Taking time away from the computer and spending more time on what makes you the happiest it's wonderful to hear and also that you are achieving some of those goals that you want for you life . I know that I too need to cut down on computer time and this week I have improved, it's amazing how much you get done, a shock I know;)
ReplyDeleteI need to cut back on my computer time also, little by little I have stopped visiting tons of blogs. Recently even started a personal art jouranl and it's going so well. I still share some things on my blog but this one is just for me. The kids only havea month of school then my days will be filled with them so that always cuts my creative and computer time way down.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your enjoying having time to do things that make you happy and being with your family and craft time, that is important!! Keep doing what makes you happy!!