Tuesday, 2 August 2011

Cards That Go Together, Stay Together

I'm in serious need of some craftiness, how about you?

Jenny wants a lift.  Peter stops his car for her.

I created these two cards for my parents birthdays way back in February!  My parents are still, after 31 years totally in love and I thought separate cards that worked together would be a nice idea for them.

Both pages are from an old book I had collected.  Dad's name is Peter, so that was perfect for him.  The girl's name wasn't Jenny, so some careful trimming and a few letter stickers later and I had her card completed.  Both book pages were mounted on the same coloured card stock.

4 comments:

  1. These cards are perfect for your parents! What gorgeous scenes, brings back memories of childhood. They will love them!
    Congrats on the safe arrival of Simon! It was lovely to read your recent posts (I know your life must be like a whirlwind at the moment).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those cards are so cute Brooke, what a lovely idea and so sweet that they are still so much in love:) I hope you and your sweet boys are all well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these cards are awesome! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you should so do a card giveaway Brooke! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete