Wednesday, 22 June 2011

It's All About The Big Boy

We are focused on the party preparations...
Yes, that's a fake address.

And the phone call that lifted a huge weight from my shoulders.  Brian has been offered a place at our local kindy next year.  When you add your name to the waiting list there are no guarantees so I can't tell you how happy I am that he's in.  We have been doing little dances and cheering all afternoon.  Brian wants to know why he can't go right now.

5 comments:

  1. Oh dear, silly Aunty Kerri wondered why the GPS couldn't find the address!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I should start Looking for kindy now... I have an year to find the school before kid turns 5.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute invite. I hope Brian has a super time celebrating:) Congratulations on the kindy place I can imagine your relief it can be difficult to get into a good kindy. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a relief to know you have a place :) .

    ReplyDelete