Monday, 24 January 2011

The Workshops Rail Museum Family Pass Giveaway!

GIVEAWAY UPDATE: THOMAS AND THE FAT CONTROLLER WILL RETURN TO THE WORKSHOPS RAIL MUSEUM FROM 16TH APRIL TO 2ND MAY, SO IF YOU WIN YOU CAN STILL GO AND SEE THOMAS!

Remember our recent trip to The Workshops Rail Museum? Well, the good folks at the museum noticed my post and are offering you, my lovely readers, a chance to win a Family Pass!

A Family Pass is good for 2 adults and up to 4 children. Unfortunately the Day Out With Thomas ends at the end of this month, but they have many more fun upcoming events for you to plan your visit around.

All you have to do to enter is leave a comment here on my blog, maybe tell me about your favourite train memory or family adventure. I'll draw a winner at random on the morning of Saturday 5th February, meaning you have almost two weeks. Please though only one entry per person and leave a way for me to contact you, be it an email address or link to your blog. Transportation to and from the museum is the winner's responsibility. Good luck!

10 comments:

  1. Yay, you have a giveaway. I'm not entering, because I live close by and we get plenty of chances to go, but as a passionate Queensland travel writer, I hope loads of people enter for this great prize! Good luck everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have three boys and the two older boys trains have never made an impact. Well that all changed with my youngest son. Since the age of 1 he has been fascinated by Trains. He has perfected the whistle and chugging sounds, read so many books on you guessed it, trains. He has four train sets that he lovingly sets up around our home. I remember his first train ride to the soccer, he was so excited you could not wipe the smile off his face, now every time we pass the station he says 'Look Mummy, thats where I went on the Train.' He is in awe of these great timeless machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. H iBrooke thanks for visiting my blog, we ahve already been to the museum so If I was to win I would happily donate the prize to a family affected by the floods, we had a ball there this time last year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke, glad you and your family had a great time at the Thomas Musuem! FAB that they gave you a pass to giveaway, very cool!

    So sorry to hear about how much all these floods had affected your family, glad you guys are safe! We were lucky and had no damage here.

    Thanks for dropping by the blog, lovely to hear from you. Hope you are still creating?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My 2 1/2 year old is Train (Thomas) crazy. He says Thomas' name in his sleep and tells me several times a day that he loves Thomas (and I supposedly love Percy!) To win a Family pass would make his day and mine. What joy he would have to meet his idol!!And I'm sure my 3 other children would enjoy it as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My 2 and 3 year old are huge Thomas The Tank Engine fans. I took them for a visit to the Workshops Rail Museum last week and it was an absolute hit. They loved meeting the Fat Controller and playing with the train sets. I would love to take them again. I would take my husband this time too. He would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello!
    I've heard how amazing the museum is... but have never been.
    I'd love a family pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spending the night in a sleeper carriage on a train in 2005 all the way out the way out the Charleville would have to be one train memory that I won't forget. It was quite fun! My Grandma used to love catching the train train trips down to Brisbane from Bowen twice a year. For her it was quite a social event! She'd play cards and scrabble with random people that she met and shared a sleeping carriage with! Kate

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have 2 girls who are 8 and 6, they love trains lol and I have 2 boys who are 3 and 1. My three year old is Thomas mad. We have never been to the Rail Museum and I know that my kids would love to go. Ten years ago my husband and myself came from Perth to Sydney on the Indian Pacific. That was a great experience. xx
    mjgraham@tpg.com.au

    ReplyDelete