Just wanted to pop in and let you know I'm still around. This week has been insane and I really don't have time to be sitting down and catching up on a few blogs like I've been doing for the past 30 minutes. However I do need a break before I dive into the dishes, cooking, washing, craft room cleaning and craft project planning/organising/arranging that I need to have done by 6pm tonight!
The latest Christmas/birthday shopping report is that I'm almost half done, more so if you count the gifts I've researched, located and decided on but not yet purchased. The fact that we have spent 2 full and one half days at the shops this week is why Brian and I are both exhausted and why the house looks like a bomb went off. It's also why Brian is now fairly much at ease with Santa and has visited EVERY Christmas tree known to man in EVERY store at EVERY different location for what seems like EVERY shopping centre in Brisbane. We are slightly over it but his excellent behaviour continues to flabbergast me daily. We have a little surprise for Daddy when he gets home tonight and I can't say how proud I was at how well Brian did. He looked so grown up I nearly cried!
On the agenda for tomorrow through to next week is:
- December Daily album foundation & getting started
- posting gifts overseas (I REALLY hope it's not too late!!)
- wrapping even more gifts before sending them on their way
- planning events for December
- taking the Christmas card photo, making the cards and mailing them (YIKES!)
- getting excited about upcoming parties
- setting up the advent calendar
- doing my best to stop the clock and lock in a few extra days for November!!
- Mum's group, Playgroup (including toy cleaning), gym
- hopefully a haircut
I'm off to get stuck in!
It sounds like you are doing pretty good on the Christmas shopping front and that's so good that Brian has been a happily helping you, makes things alot easier. I hope you have a good weekend. Now I had better get a wriggle on with my shopping, haven't done much at all yet!xo
ReplyDelete