Friday, 1 October 2010

Offset Scallop Challenge

This week I decided to play along with the Moxie Fab World's Offset Scallop Challenge. Just what is an "offset scallop"? Think fish scales and click the link above for some examples.

I created this card for my niece's 3rd birthday next week. Happy Birthday Kirra!

6 comments:

  1. I love this card Brooke. That scallop punch is one of my favourite. You've done a beautiful job with the layering. Happy 3rd birthday to Kirra!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love the layers of scallops!! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple and so pretty! Your colors really show off the pretty scallops. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 3 on the cork! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brooke! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute little scallops Brooke. Loved your little digital clip too...what a sweetie he is!

    ReplyDelete