Monday, 13 September 2010

Off The Airwaves This Week

Just letting you know I'll be off the airwaves this week. Late last week I had a dermetofibroma {warning - link includes pics} removed from my wrist, stitches and all. The location means I'm pretty much working one-handed. It takes about 30 minutes to wash 6 dishes, so my days are full of trying to keep up. It's also put me behind in an online course I'm taking, so I have much to do!

And just incase you are wondering which Saturday morning won, it was Nook and a fabulous trip to West End.

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Hope it heals nice and quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Brooke! I hope that you hand is much better now. I've heard of that place Nook but have never been there, is it worth a visit? I hope you are having a good weekend:)

    ReplyDelete