Friday, 27 August 2010

To Remember

One of my main goals for this blog is a place to record and remember.

On Tuesday Brian and I were at the shops. Brian HAD to sit next to Iggle Piggle in his boat, for what seemed like hours. Every time the music played he lit up. Then he had to look at every last inch of that boat.


He looked at a sign, much like this one and said "No lunch". I'm pretty sure he thought he was missing out on lunch that day!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, my daughter has spent LOTS of time on iggle piggle too! Thanks for the comments on my blog! I have just nominated you for A BEAUTIFUL BLOGGER award, rules of the award are that you now have to nominate 10 people and tell us 10 things about yourself - enjoy! www.gaillindner.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Brooke:) I like how you recorded this, these are the little things that make you smile but sometimes can be forgotten. Thanks for sharing it with us. Have a wonderful week and for always stopping by with your lovely comments.:)

    ReplyDelete