
Earlier this year I was lucky enough to win Studio Calico's Home Front Collection kit on Ali Edward's blog. In my excitement I told a friend who is also a papercrafter and she was just as excited as I was. In fact she almost screamed out loud.
I promised her I would make a card using the kit and send it to her. A few months ago I finally sent her the card along with a few samples of paper and stickers so she could play too.
Above is the card I made. The whole idea was for it to be a tribute to Studio Calico and their collection. Hope you like it.
Wow! How exciting winning some of that great paper crafting things. The card looks great. I love the paper bunting and the lamp, very creative.:)
ReplyDeleteHi Brooke! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog regarding my scraproom! Hope I've helped??? You'll have to let me know how you go if you decide to change systems!
ReplyDelete