It seems to be one of those age old questions: what do you do with your child when you order a taxi? I don't know about you but a car seat just wont fit next to the baby wipes in my nappy bag = ) Two phone calls and I found a happy solution:
Black and White Cabs will provide a car seat for an $11 surcharge. Well worth it in my book.
I didn't know that! I had to take my niece to kindy in a taxi once so I just sat in the back with her with her on my lap and the seatbelt over both of us. Kate.
I didn't know that! I had to take my niece to kindy in a taxi once so I just sat in the back with her with her on my lap and the seatbelt over both of us. Kate.
ReplyDeleteHope the taxi ride went well. Here in NS/NB those services are provided with the taxi too. Very convenient if you need to get around.
ReplyDelete