I would like to point out several issues with your Go Card system (apart from the some 40% increase in fares my husband will suffer next year):
- Your online transaction history does not include a card balance after each debit and/or credit. The maths of my viewable transaction history does not add up.
- Your online transaction history function does not allow you to see your entire history. The greatest number of transactions you can access is the last 20, or transactions from the last 60 days, whichever would be greater (in my case the former).
- If you are entitled to a free journey when the machine at the start of our journey is faulty then you should be entitled to a free journey when the machine at the end your journey is faulty. Why I have to pay for a phone call (on a 13 number no less) to tell you your system is a joke, and suffer the inconvenience of being charged a flat fee of $5 for the privilege is beyond me. If I have to call you to tell you I traveled from Central to South Brisbane and then have the difference between the $5 fee and the correct fare refunded to me on more than one occasion then you have a problem.
- Surely being faced with three Go Card scanning machines at the same station, all stating "seek assistance" (when no one is on duty) could be rectified by scanning my card at the fare machine and going through some kind of process that would effectively touch off my card and also notify you of the scanning issue at the station I'm standing at.
Yours
Brooke
and how far did that dummy go when you spat it?????????
ReplyDelete