I can't believe its been that long Brooke. I admire your thoughts each year for Byron, and I truly believe he feels blessed having an Aunt that he loves soooooooo very much. He is loved and carried in hearts forever.
Chook at this time March 9th to the 13th it is always tough imagining what could have been with Byron and the othermembers of his family. I still watch the DVD a few times each year and find it hard to get through. Your writing puts it into perspective he is forever in our hearts and thoughts.
Brooke, I want you to know that your tributes and thoughts help remind me that although Byron is not physically here he is loved and remembered. Thank-you.
I was welling up reading that! What beautiful words! xxx
ReplyDeleteI can't believe its been that long Brooke. I admire your thoughts each year for Byron, and I truly believe he feels blessed having an Aunt that he loves soooooooo very much. He is loved and carried in hearts forever.
ReplyDeleteChook at this time March 9th to the 13th it is always tough imagining what could have been with Byron and the othermembers of his family.
ReplyDeleteI still watch the DVD a few times each year and find it hard to get through.
Your writing puts it into perspective he is forever in our hearts and thoughts.
Brooke,
ReplyDeleteI want you to know that your tributes and thoughts help remind me that although Byron is not physically here he is loved and remembered. Thank-you.