Thursday, 25 March 2010

10 Things I Learnt This Week

  1. My favourite time to read someone’s blog is when they are expecting a baby, having a baby really soon and raising a baby.
  2. This does not mean that I don’t also love your blog if you post about food, craft, family, kids and a range of other things.
  3. When you find something that speaks to you make note of where you saw it, because it is possible to disregard the fact that the washing needs to be done and spend 2 hours searching for it instead.
  4. Playgroup week rocks. Having a sick baby during Playgroup week sucks.
  5. I really love being a Mum, even when it involves having half eaten Weet Bix sneezed all over you.
  6. Being a Mum (or Dad) means you wear your heart on your sleeve. Emotions you used to know are insanely amplified, and when your child is sick and you don’t know why it’s heart breaking beyond belief.
  7. Ripping open a toy for your child that he doesn’t really need is fun.
  8. I don’t craft regularly enough. Inspiration is everywhere and I need to use it.
  9. Buying an ice cream at the petrol station after the fortnightly fill up and putting it on credit is naughty but satisfying.
  10. Yes, I will leave my car in your way while I go pay for petrol (and choose said ice creams) because the thought of having the attendant chase after me thinking I’m stealing fuel is worse than your dirty looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment