Tuesday, 9 February 2010

The Year Of 0's


2010 is the year of the "0" birthdays in my family. I'm 30, my brother is 40 and today my Dad is 60.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD

I know having your special day on a weekday isn't much fun, especially when you have to spend it refusing job offers, so we will celebrate on the weekend. Have a great day and hope that Mum takes you out for dinner!


5 comments:

  1. Brooke
    If you start right away to have another baby, 2011 will be the year of "1's". Can you imagine...a family trait...lol (baby /you /brother /father)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the "0" that you missed Drewstar is 10 this year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Drew. He's just growing up WAY too fast for me to keep a handle on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, don't tell me the black&white pic is Pete???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, that picture is Dad. Too cute.

    Kevin and I are taking bets on who the "anonymous" writers are. We think #1 is Aurelle, #2 is certainly Dad and is #3 Marilyn?

    ReplyDelete