Monday, 25 January 2010

Tupperware Love




Recently I attended a Tupperware party and I thought it would be fun to share my order with you. If you are a boy, feel free to turn away now as I know it's a girl thing.

Here's my order:
TupperCare Bell Tumblers (plus 4 snack cup seals)
Hamburger Press (extra keepers and seal only)
Fast Quench - Cool Lagoon

It's no secret that Tupperware is expensive, so I had to have a perfectly good reason to NEED each and every one of my items. Here's the reasons:

TupperCare Bell Tumblers
These will be great as Brian makes the transition from sippy cup to regular cup. He is already drinking milk out of our coffee cups (with a lot of assistance, of course) and our collection of plastic cups is limited.

The best bit here is that I also ordered 4 seals from the snack cups. These seals fit the tumblers so they will double as out and about containers for Brian's snacks.

Hamburger Press Refill
This was for Dad. He has the press and LOVES it. Apparently the addition of the extra keepers and seal will have him totally set! For the record girls, Kevin could not understand the need for more containers but would have been happy if I was buying one of these. It's the whole BBQ grilling thing that makes it a male Tupperware product!

FridgeSmart Medium Set
We ALWAYS have a 500g or 1kg block of cheese in our fridge and I would like a container to keep it in, instead of the 5000 ziplock bags I use each day. I know that Tupperware sell a CheeSmart container but that's a little over the top for me. I am hoping the little ridges on the bottom of the container reduce the condensation build up on the cheese. We'll see.

The other one will be used for loose lettuce leaves. I usually buy my lettuce in mixed bags and can't wait to see how much longer it lasts in this container.

Fast Quench - Cool Lagoon
The pièce de résistance is the Fast Quench drink bottle. This is more of a want than a need. I saw one on a recent trip to the Crocs shop in the city. One of the sales staff there had one and it looked so appealing I asked about it. She did the whole sales pitch and all, I was totally sold.

I have a few drink bottles, more than a few if you ask Kevin, but some are polycarb and I'm trying to avoid it because of the BPA issue. I love that this bottle has the big spout for fast drinking, the fact that the part you drink from is covered and that it's 100% watertight. In this climate that's exactly what you need.

3 comments:

  1. The hamburger press and containers are just fantastic, great size and uniform burgers nice and thick.
    The extra's will now allow me to pack a KG each time.............
    When are they comming??????
    PG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of these brands when I was back in Japan. I'm glad that you metioned on your blog. Now I really want to have one!

    Umm, I wonder where I can get it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta love Tupperware!! And some great purchases too! We just bought a Hamburger Press last summer, haven't used it yet - but looking forward to it... I love homemade burgers. D

    ReplyDelete