That's right, on Saturday something big is coming. It's most certainly my biggest ever blogging commitment and something I hope you will enjoy. Trust me to pick the busiest time of year to start something like this!
So I know it's Sunday morning now in Aussie town, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday. **Waiting to hear what the big thing is from your blog--- you got us all excited... but it was your birthday so I'll let it slide :) but we're anxiously waiting. D
Oouuuu!! I can't wait to see!
ReplyDeleteD
woohoo, woohoo how many days?
ReplyDeleteIsn't your Birthday Saturday?! ~D
ReplyDeleteIthink D has got it its the 19th............
ReplyDeleteSo I know it's Sunday morning now in Aussie town, and I hope you had a wonderful birthday. **Waiting to hear what the big thing is from your blog--- you got us all excited... but it was your birthday so I'll let it slide :) but we're anxiously waiting.
ReplyDeleteD
It's not Sunday yet. It's only Saturday afternoon as I'm writing this.
ReplyDelete