Hi! It's Felice. I love your blog. And your Cards.. they looks GREAT!! :)
What a cute picture... it's kinda like a mirrored image... you can see the resemblance, especially with the hair LOL. You can tell they really admire each other --- its adorable.D
two fantastic males having fun
Sitting up with Pop at the big table. Happy smiles & full tummies.
They do look alike! x
I'm so jealous, yet so happy seeing Dad and grandson sharing more than their good looks! :)
Hi! It's Felice. I love your blog. And your Cards.. they looks GREAT!!
ReplyDelete:)
What a cute picture... it's kinda like a mirrored image... you can see the resemblance, especially with the hair LOL.
ReplyDeleteYou can tell they really admire each other --- its adorable.
D
two fantastic males having fun
ReplyDeleteSitting up with Pop at the big table. Happy smiles & full tummies.
ReplyDeleteThey do look alike! x
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous, yet so happy seeing Dad and grandson sharing more than their good looks! :)
ReplyDelete