Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Little Mess Maker



The little mess maker and I are off to the Twilight Markets this afternoon. It's the first time I've taken Brian by myself, as navigating through the crowds with just my granny trolley is hard enough. Brian loves a change of pace in the afternoons, often we go outside and watch the birds and planes fly by. So I'm hoping that he will also enjoy sitting back and watching all the goings on at the market. He gets a little fussy around 4pm so it's either going to be a total disaster or wonderfully fun. Obviously I'm hoping for the later.

The above photo was taken not long after our last visit to the markets as I scored 10 baby avocados for $2. Needless to say Brian was eating them on EVERYTHING, yes, including his head!

In other Brian news his 9th tooth has just come through and he is talking so much more. Gaga = yoghurt. Nana = banana. E (pronounced like the E from egg) = aeroplane. Dada = every single outside noise he hears except for aeroplanes and birds, also the phone is "Dada". Nooo = No (he parrots the EXACT way I say it to him!)

Next post I'll let you know how the markets go. And whether the Wednesday or Saturday market is better.

Edited To Add: The markets have been cancelled due to dust storms. EVERYTHING is orange outside. Here's a news story link.

4 comments:

  1. messy or not he's great

    ReplyDelete
  2. We know! I was just commenting to Kevin this morning that I didn't think we would still be saying everyday how lucky we are. We hope that we can still say that for a few more years at least!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love babies when they make a mess :) Did you have fun?

    ReplyDelete