Thursday, 27 August 2009

Why (Sometimes) I Wish I Lived In Melbourne...



(starts with C...)

P.S. Did you know you can use your membership card worldwide?

3 comments:

  1. I know I often wished you lived in Melbourne!

    Sorry not be in contact for so long. We have made life busy! I think Peter is rubbing off on me.
    But then I got your facebook invite and though I would say hi. I love your blog and Brian is just tooooooo wonderful, it is great to be able to see where he is at.

    We have a wedding in Brisbane in November so I am hopefully going to get to meet your little man if you are about. I will let you know a date once it is confirmed.

    I am glad you find hands on head useful; the thought of little fingers and car doors is just too horrid.

    I am so sorry to hear about your Pa. You must do some scrapbooking about him for Brian. It would be a lovely memory for him to have of your Pa.

    All our love to you, Kevin and Brian. You are always in our thoughts.

    Mechelle, Pete and Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Costco in Docklands, Melbourne. You would just love it!!

    Got to go - have an over sized parcel to tend to... I got a call from the post office saying there were air holes in the box and baby sounds... must be Peyton's cousin... he finally arrived lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mechelle - Great to hear from you. We would love to catch up when you are in town. Mona Moo is still a hit!

    Darlene - If I let him out the front door he really would be there in no time. This bum shuffle he has going on is FAST!

    ReplyDelete