Friday, 3 July 2009

One of These Boys is Not Like The Other....


...actually that's a total lie because Brian is VERY much like his Dad-Dad. Kevin has always had this interest in knowing HOW things work and from a young age has investigated objects for this purpose. Brian is the same. Yesterday he had a blast playing with the door of my craft room.

Open, close.
Open, close.
Look up, open, close.
Look at Mum to see if this is allowed, open, close.

I love this trait.


I started working on this post last night and the purpose was really to say HELLO to my husband. We have hardly seen each other in over two weeks. First I was in Melbourne, over his birthday weekend no less. Secondly he was in Sydney this week and thirdly again next week. He got back LATE Wednesday night and last night was late again due to a seminar. Needless to say tonight WILL be movie night and Saturday WILL be a fun adventure for the three of us. No ideas as yet.

4 comments:

  1. awe~ what a cute picture!! Kevin looks like he lost some weight. The boys are cute together and Brian is getting sooooo big!!

    I hope you have a great weekend together~

    Lots of love, Jer, Darlene & Peyton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that adead pineapple in the background? where's the watering can?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke,
    I hope you all enjoy your week-end, sounds like Kevin could use a break from work.
    Did you view Dar's live broadcast of baby Tait.
    My brother Gerry is coming for the month of Aug. I think Brian is going to be quite busy learning how everything works. Tell Kevin when he takes a major item apart, not to get upset. Kevin loved the remote control and was quite the exployer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable and that picture better be framed as I love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete