Thursday, 7 May 2009

Think Driving



I asked Kevin what he likes to see on my blog (apart from a post every now and then) he said he likes to read my thoughts, my side of the story. Yesterday Brian and I went to get groceries and it occurred to me that ALOT goes on in my head as I'm looking for a parking space. My process went a little like this:

  • find a space near the trolley collection area (so I don't have to carry Brian too far to get the trolley and then put it back again when we are done)
  • undercover is good
  • Pa ALWAYS says that you HAVE to get as close to the front door as is humanly possible
  • avoid the parents with prams area as that involves an illegal maneuver from the particular entrance I take into the carpark (ie driving the wrong way on a one way section)
  • owh, there's one, no wait, there is a shade cover over that window which means they have kids and they are parked WAY too close to the line, no dints for me THANKYOU!!
  • that one's better, nice space, expensive cars on either side (less chance of them dinting my car doors)


Please tell me I'm not the only one that thinks of this stuff? Pay attention next time you are looking for a park and let me know what you were thinking.

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! Love your blog!! I always look for the closest parking spot to the entrance.... I used the designated baby one as soon as I knew I was pregnant... and used it all the time with Peyton (parking is for pregnant and young infants). I don't pay attention to the cars around me, nor how far the cart corale is - but I really should get in the habit because Peyton is getting quite heavy.
    D

    ReplyDelete