Friday, 29 May 2009

Brian at...







  • Has 3 teeth, one more coming soon

  • Is completely crazy and a super happy guy

  • Is super gentle with his bath toys, not so gentle with Mummy's hair

  • Loves somersaults, roly polys and going outside to look at planes and birds

  • Loves a good chat and can say Mummum, Daddad, Nannan, Nana and may have said Kevin the other night

  • Thinks it's funny when I pretend to eat his food and mostly I want to really eat it as it's so yummy, especially the spag bol I made

  • Loves brushing his teeth because he can look at himself in the mirror and will find his reflection ANYWHERE (including the fridge doors at the grocery store)

  • Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Kookaburra and Once I Caught A Fish Alive are among his favourite songs but really any song gets a smile

  • Just figured out how to make noise through a cardboard roll (11 months + 1 day)

  • Has a Darth Vader noise he likes to make and loves to click his tongue, roll his tongue and blow raspberries

  • Knows how to charm the ladies

  • Crawls backwards kind of and moves around in a circle really well

  • Makes a scrunched up quick breathing face that I'm sure means "I love you"

  • He has 2.5 weetbix for breakfast and I haven't yet found a food he wont eat

4 comments:

  1. And when is going to yell out 'POP"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a cutie!! And he has so much going on!!! Oh how I wish we could have play dates. He is one handsome dude.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And today he clapped hands for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see what you mean about Charming the ladies! Brian is charming me all the way from the other side of the world ;-) He is BEYOND CUTE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete