
If you want to hear the excuses for not updating the Photo-A-Day for most of the week here they are, if not skip this paragraph. Brian has had a runny, sniffly nose most of the week. I got AWFUL gastro (apparently it's going around) mid week and Kevin had Thursday off work because he had a major cold. But the real reason was probably that the camera needed charging and I couldn't be bothered putting it on the charger!
Tuesday 3rd March
Brian loves to play with ANY material while feeding and/or chilling out. Mostly he reaches for his burp cloth, but yesterday he was trying to get the curtains at my parent's place!
Wednesday 4th March
Our calendar picture for this month. It was a gift to Kevin from his parents at Christmas and the paper is so delightful to write on.
Thursday 5th March
When I check out other blogs I always love pictures that allow you to snoop into the lives of the people you read about. This is a little snoop into one of the cookbook shelves we have. It's pretty special to have a Betty Crocker book in Australia.
Friday 6th March
A week or so ago I started to play ball with Brian. He was an instant expert and we sit on the floor together rolling the ball back and forth. He needs no help, he's got it totally sorted.
Saturday 7th March
My haul from the farmer's market. All this for exactly $19. Kevin and Brian even came along as we had to drop Kevin off at his photography course (a Christmas present from me) on the way home. Of course Kevin and Brian sat down and had a coffee (well, Brian watched Kevin have a coffee) and an older couple ended up sharing the table with them, his name was Brian too.
Sunday 8th March
So I put a piece of bread in the microwave to defrost it for Brian's lunch. The microwave lights up and starts like it usually does and then 2 seconds later goes KAPUT. We had a bit of a mad dash to get a new microwave Sunday afternoon, how lucky it took us to my parent's place for dinner = )
Today's photo will be coming later. It's a special one and really deserves it's own post.
No comments:
Post a Comment