Tuesday, 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas



This will be my last post til after Christmas, not that there is really any regularity to them anyway.

We are enjoying the season and really looking forward to spending the 25th with family. The presents are wrapped, mostly. The chocolates are made, as long as they are not eaten beforehand and need to be made again!! Sugar cookies are next on my to do list, then a bit of last minute cleaning. I'll also need to make a mad dash to the store tomorrow as I'm paranoid we don't have enough foil for the turkey. I'm 100% sure I have enough potatoes, almost 4 kilos. And as I say every year there is always next year to be more organised!

There is one little present under our tree eagerly awaiting opening tomorrow night, The Polar Express, our very first Blue Ray, so proud!

Merry Christmas to you and your families. Stay safe and have a wonderful time.

Pic: Taken 1st Dec before we added gifts. We have been really loving how much attention Brian has been giving the tree. I guess our attitude will change once he is mobile!

No comments:

Post a Comment