
Last Thursday Brian and I went on a little adventure to the city to do some Christmas shopping. It was awful, mainly because everything was making me cranky.
Problems I encountered were:
- Lift out of order
- Pram wouldn't fit in store
- Steps only entry to store
- Lifts so full (of people that really could have taken the escalator) that the pram wouldn't fit
- My salad came after Kevin had finished eating his fully cooked main meal lunch
Needless to say I've felt like a Christmas bah humbug machine the last few days, until now. I'm so happy that my Christmas mojo is back! I found it researching Christmas history and trivia for our bon bons (Christmas crackers) - I'm making ours this year and have ditched the tacky jokes. Unfortunately I can't post any of the cool stuff I found out as that would ruin it for Christmas day. All I will say is that Germany has been added to my "go here before you die" list.
I still have a few presents to buy and I've got a lot of thinking to do for Kevin's gift. Apparently he's thought of something really great for me that wasn't even on my wish list. Owh..the pressure!
I'm really stoked with the things I got to go inside the bon bons. I was going to do the tacky little gifts and then wondered why I was making them if I was going to do that. My budget was under $5 per bon bon gift and most were around $3, so I think I did pretty well.
It has definitely been way too long since I posted a photo and I wanted to save this until everyone got their Christmas card, but it's the only photo I have handy...sorry if you haven't received your card yet...at least you will get a hard copy of this pic.
Brooke, you have such a beautiful family! I think Brian looks a lot like you, he has your eyes. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete