Thursday, 30 October 2008

Thank You Nana and Grandpa




Dear Nana and Grandpa

Thank you very much for coming to visit me all the way in Australia. I loved meeting my Canadian Grandparents and had fun on all of our adventures. I especially loved smiling for you, blowing you rasberries and when you fed me because it meant we got more cuddles.

The next time you see me I will be able to show you how I can do many more things. I will miss you and will think of you when I have no one to talk to in the back seat of the car.

I love you Nana and Grandpa.

Love From Brian.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Brian,
    Nana and Grandpa enjoyed your note of thanks. Nana will always love you , no matter how far the miles are between us, we will always be connected ! :) I miss those rasberries, but not as much as your beautiful smiles.
    I miss warm sunny days too, Nana has to wear a winter hat and mitts when she goes out for her walk. Nana loves you soooo much,and hopes someday we will get to have some more adventures...love Nana & Grandpa sends his love too! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke,
    It is a bit chilly here, when I go out it seems colder than it is, but I'm sure I'll get used to the weather.
    Yesterday,while I took a break, from my walk, I went into a shop, I found the most beautiful icicles, for a tree, all made of glass, wow I wish you and Kevin could get some for your beautiful tree,but I'm sure they would be too fragile to ship, and they are a little costly. I'll make due with the ones I have, unless they have some of the glass ones after the holidays. Thanks for the time clocks, it makes it so easy...COOL Well hope all is well with you guys. Take Care, MUM xoxxoox

    ReplyDelete