Thursday, 23 October 2008

= )

Change of plans - we just got back from here:



Woo Hoo!!!!!

It was a pretty whirlwind trip, 4 days. We left on Saturday morning and had only confirmed on Thursday afternoon that we were in fact going to Melbourne. I ended up having an awful cold and "cough of death" the whole time - I still have it. It slowed us down a bit but we still got to show Kevin's Mum the good stuff - Vic Market (including hot jam donuts), Acland Street, good pizza, city, China Town, trams.

We were so happy that Brian could meet his Great Grandparents (the main reason we decided we just HAD to make this trip). Brian also has his "wings" now - successfully flying for the first time. Photos to come once I'm feeling better.

As it turns out I got to go back here sooner than I thought (just love the semi dried tomatoes, cheeses, meats, etc....yum!):

No comments:

Post a Comment