It seems that everyone has been casting their vote lately on whether this baby will be a boy or girl. Let us know what you think. Boy or Girl?
If you have an interesting story that lead you to your conclusion we would love to hear it too! My brother Dallas wants it to be a boy so that I'm grossed out when he picks up yucky stuff in the yard. Dad seems to change his mind every time he sees me.
Hmmmm well my dad seems to think that it is going to be a boy -the reason being is because of the books that were purchased (the lot that you posted on your blog). He mentioned that they are books more for a boy then for a girl (good point) and after some thinking I agree. At first I thought it was going to be a girl.... but I'm going with the book theory (however, if you do have a girl I am sure she is going to love them -Peyton absolutely loves the book you bought her).
ReplyDelete**I can't believe you guys have kept this a secret for sooo long!! I couldn't imagine going longer for a week lol! Soon the little baby will be here YEAHHH
Hope your feeling good. *Let me know when you get your package, I sure hope it's soon because I'm worried it will arrive after the birth.
Much love,
Darlene Peyton & Jeremy
Chook, father knows best,,........... the baby is a girl and I am sticking to that OK.
ReplyDeleteNa Na, does not care, whether its a boy or girl, with two good looking parents ,either way the baby will be sooooooooo beautiful and yet something tells me its a boy !Thats my vote, but still I'm anxious to find out for sure. Must be nice to have hubby work, while you deceide on all of your what to do list. Enjoy and take care, lots of love to you all. xooxoxoxooxox
ReplyDelete