Friday, 20 June 2008

The Big 3 - 0


Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Kevin
Happy Birthday To You

Hip Hip - Hooray
Hip Hip - Hooray
Hip Hip - Hooray

Today is Kevin's big day. He's had a really full on week with work so tonight will probably be pizza and a big tub of ice cream and maybe the 3rd Matrix movie. Saturday will probably be the celebration. I've made up a little list of things to do that Kevin can choose from - he's the kind of guy that needs a little inspiration. I regularly ask him what he wants for dinner and the answer is always "food" - so I've tried to make the decision a little easier...hehe.

Happy Birthday Kevin. I hope that your day is a happy one, even if it is at work. I love you, Brooke.

2 comments:

  1. Bonne fete a toi
    Bonne fete a toi
    Bonne fete mon grand frere Kevina
    Bonne fete a toi!!!

    C'est longtemp que j'ecrit en francais.... cest un peu drole parceque j'ai oublier beaucoup!!! Jespere que ton 30 ans es superbe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ta petite soeur, Darlene

    ReplyDelete