
I've decided I need (need, not want) a small digital camera to keep in my bag. We have a digital SLR camera and due to it's size we tend to leave it behind, even on special occassions. I want something small, something that I don't have to worry about damaging as I don't exactly treat my bag as FRAGILE. I found this camera in a brochure on the lunchroom table at work. And while the orange does appeal to me (my favourite colour of the moment) I want it more for it's features than colour. Although, I have been telling myself I will get the silver, my brain just keeps saying "get the orange". Features are waterproof, shockproof, 7.1 megapixels, nightproof technology, etc. I really just want to be able to pull this little guy out of my bag and snap a shot when I feel like it.
There are so many times when I wish I had a camera (that isn't my phone as the quality is poor and I don't have a cable to get the photos off the phone) that I'm hoping my husband agrees this is worthwhile. I'm planning on it lasting a long time and with it's waterproof and shockproof features I really hope this will be the case. It's still a bit of a wish at the moment as it's $500, but my birthday is just around the corner = ) *fingers crossed* This has to be important to me if I'm asking for this instead of the usual scrapbook stuff right?
No comments:
Post a Comment