
I accidently left my watch at home today. It was such a weird feeling going to work without it. It's almost like going to work in your PJ's. You feel kind of naked.
Anyway it totally made me realise how much I actually use it. Which is a good thing really seeing as lately I've been feeling a little guilty about not using the 5 alarms that I told my hubby I really really needed! The amount of times I look at my watch in a day is amazing. My job involves co-ordinating and knowing the time is pretty darn important. And the date too. I felt like such and idiot the other day - so much of my paper work had 29/02 on it...opps. Why didn't I look at my watch that day?
Well watch, you can certainly know that you are completely appreciated. And tomorrow I will not forget you. In fact I'll even make a promise to change hubby's work phone number in your tele memo section, check what time it is in Canada, set one of your alarms for something and give you some sunlight to fully charge your batteries. Watch, tomorrow it's all about you!
No comments:
Post a Comment